[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4200: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4202: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
 Around The Globe / The Vehement • View topic - ATG Land- Download the new demo!
It is currently October 25th, 2020-- 10:11 pm

Forum rules

The rules are subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to be aware and check for any updated information!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 48   [ 947 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: ATG Land- Download the new demo!
PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 11:21 am 
Rank 7
Rank 7

Last edited by MrMarill on April 17th, 2010-- 8:28 am, edited 59 times in total.

Post subject: Re: ATG Online: The Game
PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 12:10 pm 
Rank 5
Rank 5

Location: Bekknes, Skonseng, Rana, Nordland, Norway, Europe, Earth.
PSN Name:
I lost The Game, I hate you Marill.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 12:14 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

;)
Now VOTE

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 12:21 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

The bad guy...Estem, of course LOL

The good guy...why am I not up there? -_-"

Battle System... SBS pl0x

"A twig that bends is better than a twig that breaks."
-Step-great grandfather in-law

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 12:34 pm 

Storyline: in the world of ATG

The bad guy, indeed Estems haha

Good guy.. ehh.. why no Paal? xD and why am I there so much lol

I think I choose... all three :D LAD, Royal and Marill

Battle System: 1 I guess

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 12:41 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

I forgot Paal! Sorry man... XD
And you're up there a lot as you're the creator of ATG IIRC.
*updates votes and adds Paal*

EDIT: Forgot my votes...
STORYLINE:
2. ATG world

BAD GUY:
1. Estemshorn

GOOD GUY:
1. Moon

BATTLE SYSTEM
3. SBABS

Last edited by MrMarill on October 5th, 2009-- 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 12:44 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

And I vote for me, Royal or Moon as the good guy/girl. xD

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 12:48 pm 

:o I also vote for Paal 8-)

Yay, so then I vote for 4 people hehe

@Marill, I'm not. DOIT is the creator of ATG

And Djjazz is the creator of The Vehement

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 1:06 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

BUT you're the leader.
Also added my votes, here as well

STORYLINE:
2. ATG world

BAD GUY:
1. Estemshorn

GOOD GUY:
1. Moon

BATTLE SYSTEM
3. SBABS

EDIT: You can do up to 3 votes for one category. I let Moon add Paal as well as his name wasn't up on there.
And by Good Guy I mean like King/Queen of the land. Everyone in ATG is a good guy... until later in the story o.0
I think Estem's going to win for bad guy, though. Come up with an OK-ish story, I'll make a vote for what'll happen in Chapter 1.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 1:16 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 1:20 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

Yes, that is the general plan. Also, how about for a name of the land... Wait for it...
ATG Land!
:o

I was thinking of Moon as queen and me and Paal has her EPIC KNIGHTS OF JUSTICE!
But meh, it's still in early stages.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 1:44 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

And...we should call it GORGOROTH!! The land of torture! ...or Taake, the land of fog. Or...Doedsriket :3
Or...Fjellriket ov Iris.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 1:47 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

Fjellriket... is that even a WORD?
And those should be areas in ATG Land.

I'm working out roles for everyone now. I think it's decided on a few things.

It's called ATG Land.
Moon is the queen of ATG Land.
Paal and I are her epic knights.
Estem is the bad guy.

Anyone else, post what YOU want to be, YOU DECIDE!
If you don't post in the next 3 days, I'm deciding for you. Each chapter will come with a poll, but not a spoilerific poll. Meaning it'll say "EPIC PLOT TWIST" not "Paal and Marill are really actually evil"
And NO, that will not happen :P

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 2:04 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

Well, we are obviously Moon's ****** knights. :D Donny is Estems henchman and Taco is...another evil guy :D
bl33d is a knight too...and royal is the King.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 2:30 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

I'm getting very annoyed searching for a Battle System which ISN'T SBS... ABS is awesome, but only one character can be controlled at a time.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 2:32 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

PSN Name:
I'll be Estem's right hand :twisted:

So Moon is the queen and Marill and Paal are her awesome knights?

Taco can be Estem's competitor in gaining absolute power :ugeek:

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 2:33 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

I love that idea for Joachim :D
Also, make that post above I said, very VERY annoyed.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 2:34 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 2:46 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

FINALLY, found a script.
It's SBS BUT! It also features a feature (:o) that levels up your weapon as you gain experience, lets you merge weapons AND let's you make your own.
ROCKET SAUCE.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009-- 2:48 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

PSN Name:
Awesome. START ON IT NAO!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 48   [ 947 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next