[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4200: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4202: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
 Around The Globe / The Vehement • View topic - Ways to track scores and official tournaments!
It is currently October 25th, 2020-- 11:03 pm

Forum rules

The rules are subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to be aware and check for any updated information!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Ways to track scores and official tournaments!
PostPosted: October 20th, 2009-- 4:19 pm 
Rank 3
Rank 3

XBOX Live Gamertag:
If we have this then we will never need to visit GHC again :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject: Re: Ways to track scores and official tournaments!
PostPosted: October 20th, 2009-- 5:18 pm 
Site Founder / Administrator

XBOX Live Gamertag:
A good idea perhaps-- I was already looking into something that would grab your # of groupies-- But that was on the old site, and I'm a tidbit short on free time right now--- and I really haven't done much with web programming... :( lol, but one of these days I'll definitely check and see if it's possible

PostPosted: October 20th, 2009-- 5:32 pm 
Rank 3
Rank 3

XBOX Live Gamertag:

PostPosted: October 20th, 2009-- 5:42 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

PSN Name:
It would be epic if every active GHC member joined ATG and the Agoras are like LOLWTF??

PostPosted: October 20th, 2009-- 6:02 pm 

XBOX Live Gamertag:
Then the Agoras would join 'cause they would miss us :D

PostPosted: October 20th, 2009-- 6:03 pm 
Rank 3
Rank 3

XBOX Live Gamertag:

PostPosted: October 21st, 2009-- 10:19 am 
Rank 7
Rank 7

The Agoras would hack in, ban me and Donny again, 'update' the site and it'd be GHC again. FAIL!
And I don't feel sorry for Agoras. Even IF it is an inferior site, it's THEM locking threads and stopping fun.

PostPosted: October 21st, 2009-- 12:13 pm 
Rank 3
Rank 3

XBOX Live Gamertag:
I kinda agree. They only made a bad site worse. At least they started with nothing so I don't really care.

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2009-- 7:09 pm 

XBOX Live Gamertag:
I can't be mad at the Agoras. It's their job to be Moddy. If they didn't lock stuff they'd probably be replaced.

PostPosted: October 24th, 2009-- 11:05 am 

PSN Name:
I don't blame the Agoras at all. I'm sure they have to follow some kind of corporate protocol. Although I do grant the fact that they can be a bit overboard sometimes but I guess they simply getting harding to trying to police a 80'000+ member community everyday. Trying to walk a fine type rope between community wants and corporate demands must be overwhelming at times.

I just think that they are victims who are stuck with bad decisions that were made by Activision and have to enforce rules that they may not necessary totaly agree with. I think that even the website creators are also in the same boat. (Corporate says "This is what we want to help sell games" and they have to make it happen) So if I blame anyone I blame Activision excecives for a bad decission making policy. Thats my take on it. I could be wrong. It is what it is. :?

PostPosted: October 28th, 2009-- 2:33 am 
Rank 2
Rank 2

About groupies here's a code i made to display groupies :

<?php
$fichier = "http://hub.guitarhero.com/profile-display?id=18807";

// Ouverture du fichier
$fp = fopen($fichier, "r");
if (!$fp) die("Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier XML");

// Lecture ligne par ligne
while ( $ligneXML = fgets($fp, 1024)) {
// Affichage de la ligne convertie en HTML

if (eregi('groupies', $ligneXML)) {echo htmlEntities(strip_tags($ligneXML)) ;
}
}
fclose($fp);
?>

PostPosted: October 28th, 2009-- 5:34 am 
Rank 7
Rank 7

:shock:
And you put that code where and do what with it now...? *is in lulz cuz I only know RGSS2*

PostPosted: October 28th, 2009-- 3:04 pm 

XBOX Live Gamertag:
Niiice! Thanks, when I get some free time I'll have to try and integrate that somehow.. I'm new on the whole forums/web programming languages thing.. I mostly am familiar with C variants, java, basic, scripting languages, etc. :lol:

Now we need to find out how to get someones ID...

PostPosted: October 28th, 2009-- 4:05 pm 

XBOX Live Gamertag:
Your ID is shown when you view your stats page.

See, here's mine

http://hub.guitarhero.com/stats?id=24446

PostPosted: October 29th, 2009-- 12:50 am 
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostPosted: November 1st, 2009-- 1:21 pm 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Here's the code i use to display GHC groupies in my signature :
<?php
header ("Content-type: image/jpeg");
$ghid = 18807; //<--- paste your id
$name= "themikers";//<-- paste your name
$fichier = "http://hub.guitarhero.com/profile-display?id=".$ghid;

$fp = fopen($fichier, "r");
if (!$fp) die("error openning file");

// Reading lines one by one
while ( $ligneXML = fgets($fp, 1024)) {

if (eregi('groupies', $ligneXML)) {$groupies = htmlEntities(strip_tags($ligneXML));
$groupies = substr($groupies, 17, -2);//because there is many bad characters
$groupies = $groupies.' groupies ';
}

}
fclose($fp);
// this is how to transform this php script in a simple jpg picture
//Notice that the most important thing is the header
//that should always be in top of script !
$image = imagecreate(200,30);
$fond = imagecolorallocate($image, 34, 34, 34);
$text = imagecolorallocate($image, 110, 110, 110);

imagecolortransparent($image, $fond);
imagestring($image, 3, 0, 0, $name, $text);
imagestring($image, 3, 0, 10, $groupies, $text);

imagejpeg($image);
?>

8-)

Last edited by themikers on November 2nd, 2009-- 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: November 1st, 2009-- 2:22 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

It says Lecture in there. Lolwut?

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009-- 12:38 am 
Rank 2
Rank 2

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009-- 4:52 am 
Rank 7
Rank 7

It's just a joke :P
I had a strange mental image of the computer having a massive university lecture with loads of sigs sitting there.

PostPosted: November 2nd, 2009-- 6:33 am 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Sorry MrMarill ! i don't really understand what you mean !...
...It doesn't matter !
Look at that!
A scoreboard ! Based on ghc groupies and people i know.
Let's see if it works there !
If someone want to be in the scoreboard, PM me your ghid (see andami's post )!
I'll give you the script as soon as it 'll be "safe" 8-)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 2   [ 35 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next