It is currently September 25th, 2018-- 7:15 am

Forum rules

Before posting, please read the rules HERE! The rules are subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to be aware and check for any updated information!

1. Normal posting rules above apply!
2. WE WILL BE STRICT ABOUT STAYING ON-TOPIC. Debating and expression viewpoints is encouraged.

We want news from all over the world! While events like a bad hurricane or earthquake are more common, we welcome any local news that most of us probably wouldn't even know or care about! However, in order to post you must:

1. If possible, include a link to an actual news media outlet
2. Summarize or explain in detail the news event
3. If it's a controversial issue, explain your reasoning for support (or rejection) of the idea. (Bonus points for including a reason for the opposing side)
4. Include the location in brackets before the news header: [USA,Utah] (Include enough detail to match the story)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]
 Post subject: [Global] Global Warming confidential e-mails and data hacked
PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 3:38 am 
Site Founder / Administrator

XBOX Live Gamertag: RoyalPhysique
New York Times Online

An anonymous hacker has broken into and posted confidential information containing emails, documents, and data pertaining to global warming. Most of the content, mainly a lot of the emails, have evidence that strongly supports the argument that global warming is a hoax and major players supporting global warming are working hard to falsify data and keep it consistent among others.

"In one e-mail exchange, a scientist writes of using a statistical “trick” in a chart illustrating a recent sharp warming trend. In another, a scientist refers to climate skeptics as 'idiots.'"

This news is a bit old, but honestly I think it's one of the best leaks to hit the internet to date :D Global warming has been a scheme from the beginning, and now I think this seriously puts a dent in global warming supporters!

As stated in the article, the files were released on this blogpage: (then follow to the next page) They're out there, and I bet with just a bit of searching, you can find them to view yourselves!

Post subject: Re: [Global] Global Warming confidential e-mails and data hacked
PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 8:01 am 
Rank 6
Rank 6

PSN Name: Joker_Donny
I've always known everyone was overreacting. Only a REALLY small amount of gasses comes from humans. Even IF global warming was really happening like they tell us it is, we aren't going to be able to save the world.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 10:05 am 
Rank 2
Rank 2

JokerDonny wrote:
I've always known everyone was overreacting. Only a REALLY small amount of gasses comes from humans. Even IF global warming was really happening like they tell us it is, we aren't going to be able to save the world.
I totally agree with that statement. I never believed that global warming was real and never will. I mean some people are just crazy imo :lol:

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 1:32 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

If Global Warming IS happening, what's the point in trying to stop it? The way the scientists are saying it, we're screwed anyway.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 1:55 pm 
Rank 5
Rank 5

PSN Name: tims1491
Of course Global Warming is real, it started on August 8th, 1991. The day the hottest person on Earth was spawned, and the Earth has been warming up ever since. :P

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 3:27 pm 

MrMarill wrote:
If Global Warming IS happening, what's the point in trying to stop it? The way the scientists are saying it, we're screwed anyway.

That's the whole point. Scientists are getting money and resources to "research" ways of preventing something that doesn't exist. It's what happens when politics takes over science, the corruptness of the former ruins the latter. The fact that all these emails were discovered shows proof that the scientists are trying to falsify data AND cover it up.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 3:38 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

That's a good point as well. In other words scientists fail!

(and our posts got deleted for being spam. Sorry :?)

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 4:53 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

XBOX Live Gamertag: zerosperfctwrld
IDK if global warming is real, but know do we know these emails arn't bull ****?

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 5:24 pm 
Rank 7
Rank 7

PSN Name: InfernalTyrant
Tims1491 wrote:
Of course Global Warming is real, it started on August 8th, 1991. The day the hottest person on Earth was spawned, and the Earth has been warming up ever since. :P

Omglol :lol:

I don't believe in global warming, it's all a government conspiracy.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 8:30 pm 

zerosperfectworld wrote:
IDK if global warming is real, but know do we know these emails arn't bull ****?

If you actually look at the files (which I got because I could.. :lol: ), there are a LOT of emails and documents, power points, PDFs, etc.. and massive amounts of it. Stuff like that can't be BS'd easily.

Oh, that and:
http://briefingroom.typepad.com/the_bri ... -real.html
"The director of Britain's leading Climate Research Unit, Phil Jones, has told Investigate magazine's TGIF Edition tonight that his organization has been hacked, and the data flying all over the internet appears to be genuine."

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010-- 10:01 pm 

PSN Name: djjazz
RoyalPhysique wrote:
MrMarill wrote:

Royal Physique Wrote:

That's the whole point. Scientists are getting money and resources to "research" ways of preventing something that doesn't exist. It's what happens when politics takes over science, the corruptness of the former ruins the latter. The fact that all these emails were discovered shows proof that the scientists are trying to falsify data AND cover it up.

It actually goes far beyond that. The reason they are working so hard to convince that global warming is real is because of the following.

Transfer of global national wealth and sovereignty. Cap and trade is a very big issue here in the United States and England. But it will effect economies far beyond those two nations. All nations will suffer if this legislation is passed. This will single handily transfer more global wealth and control to a single entity then any other action in world history. How? you may ask? Simple. The rich industrial nations(So called big polluter nations) will have to buy trade credits from the poorer less industrial nations. The United Nations Organization will govern these transactions. Every transaction made they will get a cut of. Over a fairly short amount of time they will gain trillions of dollars. They will have the right to make alterations and exemptions to the program. China as it stands now will be exempt. China is the worlds biggest polluter in the 21st century. Cap and trade policies will be aimed primary at the western democratic nations. All this will do is end up hurting the freedoms of the individual in the end. This is the purpose...Control. They care nothing about the environment. They are con-men playing on the sympathies of the ignorant to gain power. In the end this could end up hurting the environment by stifling invitation that would have lead to technologies that would truly improve the environment. It would also bring down the quality of life for many which will lead to less environmental concern by the masses. Cap and trade will lead to other even worse grabs of power and wealth in the future. There are plans to give the UN sole sovereignty over the worlds oceans. This includes tariff on all shipping interest as well as air space. All resorces in the ocean will belong to them. What next? Can you say One world Government? Run by the most corrupt Peeps on Earth?! You think they will give a **** about the environment then? :twisted:

PostPosted: January 27th, 2010-- 3:10 am 

Oh yeah, that's what I meant by "politics taking over science", but didn't want to go into that much detail--

This is Chuck Norris on that treaty they were going to pass in Copenhagen, the same treaty djjazz was talking about:
http://townhall.com/columnists/ChuckNor ... ments=true

He also points out various lines of the treaty that raises red flags--
article wrote:

--"Ensuring that global crises, such as the financial crisis, should not constitute an obstacle to the provision of financial and technical assistance to developing countries in accordance with the Convention." (Page 11)

--"The scheme for the new institutional arrangement under the Convention will be based on three basic pillars: government; facilitative mechanism; and financial mechanism, and the basic organization of which will include the following: ..." (Page 18)

--"Particular effort should be taken to enhance cooperation amongst intergovernmental organizations." (Page 47)

--"A special fund shall be established: (a) For the economic and social consequences of response measures. ... (b) To assist countries whose economies are highly dependent on income generated from the production, processing and export, and/or on consumption of fossil fuels." (Page 138)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 12 posts ]