It is currently September 25th, 2018-- 7:40 am

Forum rules

Before posting, please read the rules HERE! The rules are subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to be aware and check for any updated information!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Band contests
PostPosted: February 4th, 2011-- 11:47 am 

Thought some people might be interested, and I thought I'd help them a bit.

First you'll get placed randomly in a band from your level/timezone and then you can compete with other bands. This is organized by our friend TG Old And In The Way (OAITW). Full explanation here, by Lindzees:

''YOUR ARE CORDIALLY INVITED!!!
A few of us (OAITW) are in the process of forming a bands to compete within our band group signups. We know there are still lots of people that don’t play a lot online and even tho they are a part of a tg they still don’t play as much as they would like because of different reasons. We found within our tg it was because of the level of play. The easy/med players didn't feel comfortable playing with the hard/expert players. So we decided to form bands comprised of all levels of play so no one feels left out. We haven’t worked out all the details/kinks but first we need participation. That’s where you come in. I cannot stress enought this is not a battle to the death type of contest. It is merely for fun and gives us all the opportunity to build new friendships. All consoles are welcomed. Tour Group Leaders Please Contact Myself or veryoldrocker here on the hub or on our website, we need your help to make this work. You don't have to join OAITW's tour group to participate, you have to register to participate. You do not have to be a member of any tour group to join in the fun. We do have a post on the OAITWCR site that you can post your info to. This is just another opportunity to meet new people and have some fun doing it. This is a strictly for fun effort. The bands will be selected randomly and will probably change weekly. We are in the process of getting a signup sheet. If interested or have questions, please visit http://www.OAITWCR.com or send lindzees or veryoldrocker a message on the hub with your info, we will get back with you asap with info:

Gamertag:
Console:
Preferred Instrument & level:
Alternate instrument & level:
Which GH games do you own:
Your Availability:
Location (all countries welcomed):
Best way to contact you:''

Might participate myself, but I'm very busy with school so I'm not sure if that'll work.

Post subject: Re: Band contests
PostPosted: February 4th, 2011-- 11:53 am 
Rank 4
Rank 4

i would, but peoplez know that my internet is bad with one on one, and can barely get through ONE song if you add a third player.... so i'm afrais i'll haz to pass :/

PostPosted: February 4th, 2011-- 11:55 am 

Owh, okay. But is that with every GH game? Because sometimes it's a bit different per game, but yeah.

PostPosted: February 4th, 2011-- 11:57 am 
Rank 4
Rank 4

that's how it is with GH5 and GHWoR

with EVERY other GH and RB game, i can't evem get online :(

PostPosted: February 4th, 2011-- 11:59 am 

Oww, that really sucks, but yeah, atleast it works a bit on the other two games.

Better than nothing ^^

PostPosted: February 4th, 2011-- 10:05 pm 

XBOX Live Gamertag: Andami
Same for me. Well with school at least. My internet is plenty fast, but I've missed 4 days of school this week, so next week will be twice as strenuous.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]