[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4200: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4202: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4203: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4204: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
 Around The Globe / The Vehement • View topic - GH3 Rocks!!!
It is currently October 25th, 2020-- 10:38 pm

Forum rules

The rules are subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to be aware and check for any updated information!

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: GH3 Rocks!!!
PostPosted: January 31st, 2009-- 7:18 pm 

PSN Name:
Let me be the first to crissen this topic. :D GH3 is my favorit of all the GH games. As my Motto says. GH3 Cult Classic! :D

Post subject: Re: GH3 Rocks!!!
PostPosted: January 31st, 2009-- 7:27 pm 
Site Founder / Administrator

XBOX Live Gamertag:
Haha, yes, i agree, GH3's guitar is a lot harder, so its more fun :D

PostPosted: January 31st, 2009-- 11:28 pm 

XBOX Live Gamertag:
I agree, GH3 is much harder and the gameplay is better. The DLC's are outstanding as well.

PostPosted: February 1st, 2009-- 12:01 am 

XBOX Live Gamertag:
lol, can't remember how many times i played 'Johnny, I hardly Knew ye' till I got the quick strumming down

PostPosted: February 1st, 2009-- 4:59 am 

Yea, it's a great game. It's always fun to play the old songs from the first GH I have. I remembered how I thought that I was very bad at it and how proud I was when I could complete Slow Ride on Easy

To bad that they don't have DLC for it on Wii

PostPosted: February 1st, 2009-- 11:16 pm 
Rank 1
Rank 1

this is the game that i started on... have the wii.... it does have a special place in my gh life...lol

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2009-- 3:13 am 

lol yes me to

PostPosted: February 4th, 2009-- 5:57 am 

Although this wasn't the first Guitar Hero I ever played (GH1 for the PS2), it was the first Guitar Hero I ever owned. It is definately a favorite of mine. It also taught me that just because it's a cover of a song doesn't mean it can't be just as good or even better than the original.

PostPosted: February 4th, 2009-- 11:10 pm 

XBOX Live Gamertag:

PostPosted: February 6th, 2009-- 10:22 pm 
Rank 1
Rank 1

PSN Name:
This is the only GH game I own right now..My next buy will be GHWT but I know secretly I will always favor this game. I hear the songs are harder, which makes me feel more accomplished :). I bought the game before I even owned the consol!!

PostPosted: February 7th, 2009-- 12:09 am 

XBOX Live Gamertag:
lol, GH3 is the main reason I got a XBOX360

PostPosted: February 9th, 2009-- 3:27 pm 

PSN Name:
GH3 is what its all about for me. GH3 will be around for ever. Its a classic. It can be copied but never duplicated. :D GHWT is a good game in my opinion but its not the same.

PostPosted: February 9th, 2009-- 10:14 pm 

Yeah, GHIII is the classic, but I'm pretty sure GHM will own it.

PostPosted: February 10th, 2009-- 2:46 am 

XBOX Live Gamertag:
You could be right LAD but Metallica's set list may not be diverse enough to connect with everyone. I predict that it will do better than Aerosmith (easy prediction) but can't believe it will do better than GH3. If they mess with the gameplay any more like the difference between GH3 and GHA it could flop. I hope not that would be bad for future GH releases. The hipe for GHM may raise expectations too high.

PostPosted: April 21st, 2009-- 2:45 pm 

PSN Name:
Time worp. lol :lol: Well GHM has been out for about a month now and I got to give it its props. The game is very good and I like what they did with song progress stat meter stuff but its still not as good as GH3 in my humble opinion. :D

PostPosted: September 5th, 2009-- 3:18 pm 
Rank 6
Rank 6

PSN Name:
Does it rock? Yes.
Have I sold it? Yes.

PostPosted: September 5th, 2009-- 3:33 pm 
Rank 3
Rank 3

XBOX Live Gamertag:
I like GH2 better. But yeah, this game also rocks.

PostPosted: September 5th, 2009-- 3:44 pm 
Rank 1
Rank 1

XBOX Live Gamertag:
PSN Name:
Nothing beats GH:M so far for me. But that said I did like me GH3 me. The DLC was the thing that did it.

PostPosted: September 6th, 2009-- 3:26 am 
Rank 7
Rank 7

GH3 was my first and my favorite until GHM came out. I mean, I like drums, but the Guitar in this game is so good.
It has the BEST set list of any of them, but it would be so good if they re-released every song on this game for GH5 or something. I would love playing full band Knights of Cydonia.
I could never seem to do well on this game, though. I can beat everything (save TTFAF) and get nowhere near 5* on most of the songs. Impulse I was good at. If you haven't, try Impulse, it's really fun to play.

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2009-- 10:15 am 
Rank 5
Rank 5

PSN Name:
GH3 was my first GH game and it was great, and I still play it to this day.

The setlist was great, the online play was amazing and way better than what they got now, and the gameplay was hard.

Ah, why can't they make a game like GH3 anymore?

GH3 is my favorite GH second favorite GH game, GHM is my favorite.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 3   [ 45 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next